If you're reading this, you've been invited to securely collaborate on a document or folder protected by Sittadel. We do security for humans; this will be easy!
Hello There, Future Document Collaborator!
It looks like you’ve been invited to work with an organization that leverages Sittadel for its cybersecurity! We have a few checks in place to help keep everyone safe, and we promise this guide will be quick and easy to follow.
This guide will accomplish the following:
- Accept a Document or Folder Invite
Applicable Scope: External Users
Accept a Document or Folder Invite
- Navigate into the email where you've been sent an invite. Look for an invitation email that looks like what is below. Found it? Great! Now, hit that Open link inside.
- Upon opening, a link validation page will appear. Click Next.
- You'll get an email with your security code. Just copy that code, paste it into the provided space, and hit Verify!
- A window will open up. It's just letting you know that they'll see you as a user on their end, and when you log in or edit, it'll be logged for safety. Nothing to sweat about! Click on Accept.
A prompt to set up MFA authentication may come up.
⚡ | If you are logging in with a Microsoft account with MFA, this is already done!
If it does, click Next. This authentication will be used when logging into the external tenant as a guest. Use the Microsoft Authenticator app on your Android or iPhone for this. Never used it? No problem!
- Download the app.
- Tap the little '+' on the top right.
- Choose “Work or School Account”.
- Tap "Scan QR Code".
From there, scan the code and accept the prompt when it appears after clicking Next.
- Thats all! Welcome to the collaboration of the future!
⚡ | Do remember that if you were prompted to set up MFA, you may be asked to verify with it when you access the document or folder.
Congratulations on joining the real-time collaboration team. If you face any hiccups, we are an email away, providing security for humans! 👤📄